Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The week in review


I started the week getting down to business with Philadelphia Live Arts Festival Producing Director, Nick Stuccio. I met him at the fest's new digs in Northern Liberties, and I was thankful that he was so candid about the not-so-pretty side of the non-profit arts world -- fund raising. Would he take money from Haliburton?...
As I was leaving, photographer extraordinaire, Chris Gabello, was setting up for a portrait, so the article will have a great photo at least. I found myself already pining for the days of Metro's recently axed Art's and Culture section, when Chris and I worked together on these pieces weekly.
This article is scheduled to be the cover of Philadelphia Metro's entertainment section on Thursday, Sep 3.
Click here for article.


Today I did a fun Q&A with actor/creator/performer Geoff Sobelle about his latest creation with Pig Iron Theatre Co.. Geoff is always a hilarious interview, and I hope he doesn't mind my including some of his sass-talk in the piece.
This is scheduled to run in Metro's entertainment section sometime next week, I think.
Click here for article





Upon my editor's request, tomorrow I have a phone interview with local "Top Chef" contestant, Jennifer Carroll -- a conference call with about eight lawyers, so she doesn't give away the show's ending. I hope they carry "Top Chef" on Hulu, never seen it.
I think this will run Wednesday, Sep 9, somewhere in the Metro -- news or entertainment.
Click here for article.

No comments:

Post a Comment